Every Time You Go To The Airport, You Unknowingly Give TSA Workers So Much Money

♠ Posted by Unknown in ,,,,, at 10:27 PM
As if you needed another reason to feel uncomfortable around the TSA, apparently airport security is taking the liberty of finding the loose change that falls out of your pockets and gifting it to themselves.
Last year alone, the administration made $675,000 worth of your loose change, which is pretty incredible. Presumably, they are going to use it for important security reasons, but the mopey traveler in me secretly suspects they'll just use it to come up with more ways to annoy me before I even set foot on my 7 a.m. flight.

Although the TSA says it takes great pains to reunite people with their lost belongings, sometimes change gets forgotten. When that happens, agents are supposed to take it to the airport's financial office, where they apparently spin change into gold.

To illustrate how much $675,000 is, here's a list of things you can buy with that crazy amount of money. Basically, you'd become a king, is what I'm saying.

A GTA Spano.

A fully staffed Arby's restaurant.

A manor in Tennessee.

Or a manor pretty much anywhere but New York City.

169 Russian brides.

3 bulldozers.

A personal dream of mine.

675,000 pieces of pizza.

The truly ironic thing is that if I had the money the TSA makes every year from our loose change, I would be able to afford my own private plane and never have to deal with the TSA ever again. Now there's a thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment